Feb 07, 2019
Hyster Announces End Rider Series with Industry-Exclusive Features
Greenville, N.C. (February 11, 2019) – The materials handling industry is ever-changing with new technologies being introduced in increasingly shorter intervals. The new Hyster® End Rider series embodies the future of warehousing and materials handling, integrating innovative technologies, forward-thinking design and revolutionary features so customers can be better prepared for the changes of the future.
Some of these features include:
- Extended operator platform – an optional extended platform provides 30% more usable space than the leading competitors (the most usable foot space in the industry), allowing operators to adjust stance to provide postural relief. The Ultra Cushion reduces shock and vibration by 30% to improve operator comfort and provide steady footing while accommodating up to a size 13 shoe.
- LED lights – industry-exclusive LED platform lights provide operator awareness in low light or congested areas and the LED fork lights offer in-trailer illumination, help raise pedestrian awareness, can reduce product damage and help increase the bottom line.
- Precision Pick – industry-exclusive and patented; allows the operator to precisely place the truck where you want it, controlling the speed and coast functions, in both directions, with the simple press of a button.
- Shift Assist – software bundle designed to improve efficiency and increase productivity of the operator. A shortcut to increased functionality, the features are all driven by the shift button. Includes Intelligent Lift/Lower, Intelligent Acceleration, Intelligent Slow DownTM and Intelligent Cruise.
- Reduced total cost of ownership – with reduced service times and increased service intervals, this truck can be serviced faster and as much as 50% less often, meaning less time out of service and more time moving product.
The Hyster B60ZAC2 and B60-80ZHD2 End Rider series is available in single-, double- or triple-pallet 6,000 and 8,000 lb. capacity. These lift trucks are engineered to take on demanding applications in a multitude of operating conditions, including home centers, food distribution and food processing. These pallet trucks are equipped with operator-focused features and durable components that allow operations to run faster, leaner and more efficiently.
To view hi-res images of the new End Rider series, click here.
Back to News & Announcements