Bublitz Material Handling - Making a difference since 1927 - is searching for experienced technicians, preferably forklift technicians, but we may just have a place for you automotive guys too!
We're seeking a Shop Technician for our Kansas City, location at this time. To qualify you'll need at least 2 years of forklift or automotive experience, a high school diploma, preferably vocational training or an Associate's Degree in Automotive Tech, though more experience in either forklift/auto repair and diagnostics would suffice.
Additionally this person needs the following skills:
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics - preferably both for ICE and Electric trucks.
- Ability to troubleshoot common mechanical problems - engines, fuel systems, electronics, etc... on all makes of forklifts.
- Ability to use a computer - email, word, web research for parts/schematics/etc.
- Ability to use or learn how to use computer diagnostic
- Ability to type (would be nice, but definitely not a requirement)
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to move from one task to another without "dropping the ball".
- Must have a clean driving and criminal record.
- Must possess good customer service skills. You'll be representing the best - you need to bring your "A" game in all aspects.
Of course we're looking for other characteristics as well; organizational skills, legible handwriting, good stewardship, but overall we need those folks that can diagnose a problem and repair it right the first time! If this sounds like you and you're up for the challenge apply today!